Volkswagen Argentina SA
Bodywork Measuring Room
We have executed 60 projects for Autolatina and VW between 1987 and 1997.
Engineering development and construction of the new Measuring Room in the Volkswagen plant in Pacheco were carried out adopting the “turn-key” concept.
The project was executed integrally and is located under a rectangular metal space frame of considerable size that supports a 3.2tn Abus bridge crane.
The side enclosures are made of glass and aluminium thermopanels and define the area that houses the two Carl Zeis measuring tables (thus answering to the temperature and humidity demands).
- Among the main projects we could also highlight:
- 1987 – Dismantling, transport and assembly of Carat and Gacel subsets
- 1993 – Superstructures and facilities for Side panel and Easel area for Gol model
- 1995 – Implementation of pilot project area for bodywork assembly
- 1996/1997 – “Turn-key” construction of new Bodywork Room and Office Spaces building
- Address: Pacheco Plant. Bs. As. Prov.