We have been working with this client for over 45 years and we have carried out over 200 projects in collaboration with them.
As suppliers for IBM since 1971, CEM Ingeniería has established, during the past 10 years, over 6500 operative workstations in their different premises in Martínez, Olivos and Catalinas corporate building.
Located at their Technology Center in Martínez, Building A is IBM’s most important construction project of the last few years. A 90 meter long glass building with two open-plan spaces that can hold 1000 work stations, resulting in a newly built area of 7.500 m2. Its positioning as biggest Data Center in Argentina demanded an accurate organization of all works, which included the demolition of a large building that contained a 25 meter tall tower, then proceeded to start the new project, all this without ever interrupting the normal functions of the Data Center.
- Project: Alchec- Magariños / Arnedo – Dodero, Archs.
- Other prominent projects are:
- 2009 / 2010 Integral construction of Olivos Building III and Cafeteria
- 2007 / 2008 Integral construction of Olivos Building II
- 2006 / 2007 Integral construction of Olivos Building I and Command Center
- 2006 / 2007 Integral construction of Building A, Martínez
- 2006 Huergo Building II, C.A.B.A.
- 2005 Urquiza Building, Vicente López
- 2004 Upper Lever, Martínez Building
- 2003 Comprehensive remodeling of the 13th and 14th floors of Catalinas Building
- 2001 Air conditioning for the Data Center Building A
- 1998 Comprehensive remodeling of 20th floor of the Catalinas Building
- Address: H. Irigoyen 2149, Martínez, Buenos Aires Prov.